Webster Child Care Collaborative, Inc. has different means for parents to find out if the center will have a delayed opening, be closed, or have an early closing.
Please check the following to find out what is happening. Notice will be sent out by 5:30 a.m. for a delayed opening or a full day closing. Notice will be released by 2:00 p.m. for an early closing.
- Our Website will display special announcements at the top of the page, including weather issues.
- Emails will be sent to all parents on the email listing.
- The Answering Machine 508-943-7775 message will be changed to provide information to any parent calling the center.
- Website: www.cancellations.com – You can log onto cancellations.com and check our postings.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com – You can log onto Facebook for addditional details.
Please remember, if you decide to keep your child home then you must notify the center so we can log your child out accordingly. Our policy is to verify, to insure the safety of a child, if a child is a no call/no show. By you contacting us it limits the number of outgoing calls we have to make to parents.